Our Dryer Balls are made with 100% Babydoll Southdown wool from my sheep. The balls help lift and separate clothes reducing static and drying time as well as leaving clothes soft and fluffy by improving the circulation of heat and air through the wet items. How do they do this? The wool soaks up some of the moisture from the wet clothes as they dry but evenly distributes it into the air space in the dryer. This makes the inside of the dryer stay humid longer which reduces static cling. The dryer balls absorb and release the moisture which helps the clothes dry faster with less wrinkles.
- eliminate the need for dryer sheets
- save money because they are reusable (I haven't bought any for 5 years as of August 2018.)
- free of chemicals found in store bought dryer sheets and softeners
- add a few drops of essential oils to them to if you want your clothes scented
- no, they don't make noise while in the dryer
- very pretty as decorative items too
- well worth the price (I've used 5 of them in my dryer for 5 years as of August 2018 and they're still going strong.)
If the wool is dyed, I use dyes boasting extremely high wash fastness and good to excellent light fastness.
bear in mind the photo May
Be Slightly Different from the
actual item in terms of Color
due to the lighting during the photo shooting or the monitor's
otherwise noted, once the sheep were sheared by a
all aspects of the processing of the fleece, from raw to finished
product was completed by me at the Bergamascos' Babydoll
Brigade farm in a smoke free environment. I do have a mill turn my scoured wool into roving.
Quantity Available: However many you would like as long as I have enough wool available to make them.
me and provide the following
information after which I will provide you with an invoice:
- how many dryer balls you would like to purchase
- your zip code
- your PayPal e-mail address
shipping to US zip codes, US territories, and APO/FPO addresses. Others
contact me for a shipping quote.
Different shades of off-white from the wool I have available at the time of your order.